[wp-polyglots] wordpress in romanian

Jimmy Young mrjimmyyoung at gmail.com
Fri May 12 17:32:41 GMT 2006

k3liutZu . hi there! use .pot instead , find the part u need at
launchpad.net.. :-) i made mistake few months back by directly translated
into .php files as this can't allow future updates (in case new wordpress
comes out), get what i mean? so u got to use .pot :-) .. sorry to break this
news, but last time, i did also the same thing .. i translate all in .php..
lol! .. my mail: mrjimmyyoung at gmail.com in case u might need some
help/conversations.

thanks. I hope my mail can at least give u a little insights about
translating wordpress into natives language.

Jimmy.