[wp-polyglots] Old strings missing in latest .pot file?

Stefano steagl at people.it
Sat Mar 18 09:38:50 GMT 2006

Il Fri, 17 Mar 2006 22:54:38 +0100, "Xavier Borderie"
<xavier at borderie.net> scrive:

>I find it weird. I downloaded the trunk pot on the very day WP2.0.2
>was released (I checked on the trac about changes), and there were
>quite a few strings. As you say, most relate to the use of bookmarks
>instead of links, so I'm wondering now.
>
>Can't we make it so that each WP version has a proper pot tagged at
>every release ?

Till now it happened on regular basis, usually after some days from
the release. ON WP SVN the tag for the distro is not online yet for a
problme wih the server, as Ryan sai in ther ML, and I suppose that in
next days Nikolay Bachiyski will put the 2.0.2 tag for the pot files,
he's the only one oter than Matt and Ryan with commit access to
internationalization repository.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it