[wp-polyglots] Old strings missing in latest .pot file?

Xavier Borderie xavier at borderie.net
Fri Mar 17 21:54:38 GMT 2006

> >Are you saying that 2.0.2 did not add new strings, but 2.0.1 did? Then
> >these two should be identical, don't you think? What is it in 2.0.2 that
> >is different from 2.0.1?
> If the updat are about bug correction and security update with no new
> function and then no new text strings... obviously they are identical.

I find it weird. I downloaded the trunk pot on the very day WP2.0.2
was released (I checked on the trac about changes), and there were
quite a few strings. As you say, most relate to the use of bookmarks
instead of links, so I'm wondering now.

Can't we make it so that each WP version has a proper pot tagged at
every release ?

x.