[wp-polyglots] 2.0.3 patches

Stefano steagl at people.it
Sun Jun 4 16:13:06 GMT 2006

On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 12:17:50 +0200, "Xavier Borderie"
<xavier at borderie.net> wrote:

>Let me get this straight : is the current 2.0.3 archive buggy, or has
>it been corrected ?

Till yesterday the zipped version u can download from wp.org vas
buggy, if you download ut from SVN it's correct.

>As I understand it, the bugs are still there and no 2.0.3.1 is
>scheduled, so we have to download this one ?
>http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress/trunk/

To male the 2.0.3 in Itlaina I ALWAYS use the SVN and not the zip/gzip
distro, cause the problem is not a security flawn in a threas on
wp-hackers you can read Matt answering me that ther won't be a 2.0.3.1
but maybe a 2.0.4 in a month or so.

>Sorry for these questions, just want to make sure I provide French
>users with a working version...

Make the FR version using the SVN and live happy :)

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it