[wp-polyglots] 2.0.3 : 1210 new strings ?

Stefano steagl at people.it
Fri Jun 2 15:40:05 GMT 2006

On Fri, 2 Jun 2006 17:22:12 +0200, "Xavier Borderie"
<xavier at borderie.net> wrote:

>> The trunk pot is not the 2.0.3 POT in the trunk we actually found the
>> future 2.1 version, maybe it's this.
>
>Argl. Is there a way to know to which version the trunk POT belongs ?

The trunk refel ALWAYS to the version under development (actually a
2.1, when 2.1 will be out it weill be next one one in milestone, 2.5
likely) it quite NEVER refer to a maintenance release to correct
security issue. I say quite never cause in the period between the
release of a stable version and the start of the next release it can
have a maintenance intermediate release like a future 2.1.1 in the
next 2 or 3 weeks after the 2.1 release and before the start for the
2.5 release.

To know what version the trunk refer you can check the corresponding
trunk on http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress/trunk and cjheck the
version.php file. Maybe we can ask to have in the i18n SVN a text file
in the trunk that state what version it refers.

>Or do we have to wait for the proper tag POT for every new release ?

FOr maintenance release yes it's better wait for the proper tag

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it