[wp-polyglots] .mo to .po

Seok-moon Jang drssay97 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 15:36:17 GMT 2006

There is msgunfmt in poedit installer for windows
Default Installation directory is C:\Program Files\poedit.
You can find this program at C:\Program Files\poedit\bin.

In command windows(cmd.exe for WIN XP), run next command.

C:\>msgunfmt YourLanguage.mo > YourLanguage.po

If you want to recompile to .mo, you can use msgfmt at same directory with msgunfmt.

PS. sorry for using poor english.