[wp-polyglots] Access to subversion repository

Stefano steagl at people.it
Wed Jan 11 08:26:11 GMT 2006

Il Wed, 11 Jan 2006 12:13:16 +0900, Bertilo Wennergren
<bertilow at gmail.com> scrive:

>Txopi:
>
>> I also created my account in the support forum and would like to upload
>> the basque translation when is finished.
>
>I'm supposed to be the maintainer of the Esperanto translation, but
>I've never been able to connect to the database. The reason is that
>noone ever told me how to do it. Are there any explanations anywhere
>how to log in etc? (Actually noone even informed me that Subversion is
>being used.)

There is no page with full info, but on this list these infoes passed
a lot f time. To access to the SVN you will have to use the same login
you use for support forum on wordpress.org, but you hve to ask, here
to be abilitated to commit. You will get access to your locale tree
and you should have to use an appropriate software o commit you files
(ex. Tortoise on windows is a good choice).

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it
Sites: http://www.40annibuttati.it
       http://www.wordpress-it.it