[wp-polyglots] Introduction

Michel Klijmij michel at klijmij.net
Tue Jan 3 10:00:22 GMT 2006

Op ma, 02-01-2006 te 20:52 +0100, schreef Niels Brons:
> My name is Niels and I speak fluently Dutch, German and English and
> write almost flawless Dutch and English. I would like to contribute to
> the Dutch translation. I would appreciate it if someone could point me
> to the right direction to get started.

I put the 2.0 .po up for translation yesterday. I maintain the 1.5
translation, which though not in svn is the current official dutch
translation. All help is appreciated of course. You can download the .po
file and start editing it with poEdit or whatever your editor of choice
is, and mail back the updated file to me.

Vriendelijke groet,         | E-mail: michel at klijmij.net
                            | Web   : http://michel.klijmij.net/
                            | Jabber: michel at jabber.xs4all.nl
Michel Klijmij-van der Laan | GPGkey: 0x8A43CF30