[wp-polyglots] WP Translation Team

Stefano steagl at people.it
Tue Feb 7 11:28:28 GMT 2006

Il Mon, 06 Feb 2006 22:36:51 +0200, Evangelos Athanasiadis
<dyrer at freemail.gr> scrive:

>> I thin the first step should be a list fo plugins and themes our teams
>> have internationalized and localized so other teams can jump on them
>> and make locale files.
>>

>This page must have a list of Official translation teams, and not anyone
>can make a translation by the way he likes

Fell free to add a section adn add your team, I was thinking about
making teams official only for thos that have an account to polyglots
SVN, this will guarantee a minimum standard level.

Waht people thinks about this?

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it