[wp-polyglots] Bulgarian Translation

Nikolay Bachiyski nbachiyski at developer.bg
Wed Apr 12 17:38:56 GMT 2006

Maryndor The Elf wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> I wanna ask is there any peoples or team that are translating WP in
> Bulgarian?! To be honest, I have translated more than 50% and if there's
> no other I'll be glad to give my translation.

I am for now responsible for the Bulgarian translation. However, due to
lack of time I still haven't translated most of the strings, which have
come after 1.5.2. The current state could be seen at [0].

If you'd like to help with translating - contact me off list and we
could arrange it.

Thanks for asking,
Nikolay

[0] http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/bg_BG/trunk/messages/bg_BG.po