[wp-polyglots] Regular pot updates

Stefano steagl at people.it
Sat Sep 17 09:24:49 GMT 2005

Il Sat, 17 Sep 2005 11:19:41 +0300, Nikolay Bachiyski
<nbachiyski at developer.bg> scrive:

>Could we arrange some regular wordpress.pot file updates in the
>repository? The current version is from May, 10th.

That POT it's ok for 1.5.2, obviusly not for 1.6

>I know for most of the translators it consist no problem to generate it
>themselves, but there is always a chance somebody is translating this
>old, old version.

Asi said it's ok for 1.5.2 for 1.6 i think the developper will start a
new cycle of translation when the version will be more developped.

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)