[wp-polyglots] Bunch of new strings

Paweł Tkaczyk p.tkaczyk at midea.pl
Wed Nov 30 10:32:20 GMT 2005

Dnia 30-11-2005 o 11:02:58 Nikolay Bachiyski <nbachiyski at developer.bg>
napisał:
> Why, "darn" ?! Isn't translation fun :)))
> While you maybe have in mind that you do not know English perfectly,
> translations makes you aware how little for your native language you
> know, either.

Naah, I speak English fluently, I had my MBA in English ;-)

What I meant was that I spent a couple of days translating the strings,
and yesterday was like: "Done, now rest for a few days". Then I come to
work and see 160 new strings. You ruined my entire rest plans ;-)))))
Therefore "darn" :)

OK, jokes aside, I really enjoy translating WordPress.
--
Paweł Tkaczyk              MIDEA - agencja reklamowa
tel. (71) 328 09 87        http://www.midea.pl