[wp-polyglots] A Problem

Boomboom boomboombigolo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 20:23:01 GMT 2005

Hi all

As I wrote before I am trying to convert to Bengali language. I am facing a
problem. I am unable to use poedit because even though I can select the
language the moment I put in the translated line it comes as all boxes. I
have the font installed and all Bengali websites appear normal to me.

Thats y I tried Rosetta but after translating I downloaded the .mo file and
saved to wp-content/languages and also changed the file name in config file.
But when I start wordpress I see only the default english one. Can anyone
plz help?

--
Bye
Lord Boomboom