[wp-polyglots] I am New To this Anyone doing Bangla

Boomboom boomboombigolo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 05:32:45 GMT 2005

Hello everyone

My name is Boomboom (actually Shubhojyoti) and I live in India. I am a
software engineer by profession and I have been using Wordpress for about an
year. Right now I would like to use Wordpress in my mother tongue Bengali.
Bengali is the 4th largest language in the world predominantly spoken in the
states of West Bengal, Tripura and other parts of India and is the national
language of the country of Bangladesh.

I have seen many people blogging in Bengali but they usually use Blogger
platform.

Some are there who use Bengali as fonts in their Blogs. I want to create an
all Bengali blog for myself and for that I need to know whether there is any
tranlation being done for BEngali.

The content-type for Bengali is 'bn'. If it is not there then I would like
to try my hand on trying to translate to Bengali :)

Please let me know about this.

--
Bye
Lord Boomboom