[wp-polyglots] the new 2.0 pot file

Nikolay Bachiyski nbachiyski at developer.bg
Tue Nov 22 09:49:16 GMT 2005

Stefano wrote:
> Il Tue, 22 Nov 2005 03:47:18 +0100, Mathias Hundt
> <mathias.hundt at gmx.de> scrive:
>

>>hi there
>>
>>I am deperately seeking the new 2.0 .pot file.
>>Could anybody tell me where I can find it?

Latest pot is here:
http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/pot/trunk/wordpress.pot

Usually it is updated just after I see the changes in the wordpress svn
repository and it is quite up-to-date.

Of course, feel free to generate it yourself if you don't believe me (I
often do not believe myself and that is why I often generate it myself :) )

Also - if you see any differences between reality and the pot file
above, please raise your voice so we update the pot file.

Have a nice day,
Nikolay.