[wp-polyglots] is there a truly multilingual version of wordpress

Philipp Marquardt pm at roterhund.de
Wed Nov 9 15:15:21 GMT 2005

Hi Stef,
there are two plug-ins I know of that deal with multilingual blogging.

More ambitious project, unfortunately not developing lately:
http://doocy.net/multilingual/

A simple yet somewhat cumbersome way to create posts in more than one
language:
http://fredfred.net/skriker/index.php/polyglot

I would be very interested in what the »multilingual«-plug-in might
become if further worked upon. Unfortunately, I'm not exactly a
PHP-genius so can't help much … :(

Philipp