[wp-polyglots] New them fully localizable

Stefano steagl at people.it
Mon May 30 10:10:07 GMT 2005

Il Sun, 29 May 2005 22:35:58 +0300, Nikolay Bachiyski
<nbachiyski at developer.bg> scrive:

>Good work. However I think it will be useful if you could provide an
>English pot file. I myself speak no Italian and will be unable to
>translate it.

The developper wrote me yesterday saying the themes now come with a
readme and a .pot in english, before the .pot file was available for
download as  a standalone file.

Thanks

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)