[wp-polyglots] New them fully localizable

Stefano steagl at people.it
Fri May 27 09:42:15 GMT 2005

I'm happy and proud to announce the availability of a new theme,
realesed in 4 colour variation, that is fully localizable.

I think it's one of the firsts if not the first one after the Default
theme that offer this opportunity.

The theme is in english and comes with the it_IT.po and it_IT.mo,
translators can use the it_IT.mo as a base for a new translation, I
hope some of the localizing group will catch the chance to have new
fres themes available in they own language.

The theme is available as demo and download at
http://www.nikynik.com/wpstyles and the author will be happy to help
you in the localization and listen to any suggestion for evntually
improvements.

Cause I helped him in the localization works I'll be available to help
translators too

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)