[wp-polyglots] 1.5.1 Localized Versions

Stefano steagl at people.it
Wed May 11 15:31:32 GMT 2005

Il Tue, 10 May 2005 21:24:54 +0330, Ali Sattari <ali_ix at corelist.net>
scrive:

>Hi all
>As u know WP 1.5.1 is out !
>And what about Localized versions ?!
>Where to get ?! How to Publish ?

Weeks ago there was a thread talking about a repositiry for all
available translation gloally generated taking a standard distro and
adding files available under a locale directory on SVN and creating
the .zip file. Then develloper were busy to close the 1.5.1 release.

I think it's now time to decide and defiine how the single locale
version will be made available to public, for my locale team (it_IT)
we have already distributed a beta version in previous week and today
or tomorrow we are going to make the final 1.5.1 in italòian available
trhrough our WordPress Italy Project site (blog/wiki/forum) so it's
not a problem for us but i think that an official repository with link
for the locales support in naive language would be a good thing for
all translator that doens't have or plan a full site devoted to theyr
1.5.1 locale. Aside having a central repository with link to locale
(if exists) would help people to know about resource available in thyr
naive languages.

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)