[wp-polyglots] Translation - Mail Messages (patch)

Nikolay Bachiyski nbachiyski at developer.bg
Fri Mar 25 13:45:13 GMT 2005

iwan wrote:
> Hi
>
> OK, I've gone through all the mail messages and gettexted them.
> I've made a new bug and attached the patch to it here:

Thanks for the patch.
I have just a note - as it was discussed here before - it is better if
parameters in (s)printf calls are ordered. In other words - use %1$s,
%2$s, %3$s instead of triple %s. This is very useful if you want to
change the order of the params in the translation, but you obviously
cannot change the order of the variables passed in the WP code.

Nikolay