[wp-polyglots] POT updated

K Suominen ksuominen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 06:52:39 GMT 2005

It should still be installed as sr_CS.mo in wp-content/themes/default,
shouldn't it?

Or does it need to be theme-sr_CS.mo ??

Just thinking of updating build.sh to handle this.

Should the script assume that a theme-${LOCALE}.po file means that the
locale is using a gettext'ed default theme?

Thanks,
+ Kim