[wp-polyglots] POT updated- Fatal Error

S.K skichu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 01:42:04 GMT 2005

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:29:42 -0600, Ryan Boren <ryan at boren.nu> wrote:
> Updated POT is in SVN.  I'll be pushing it out to Rosetta soon.

I downloaded and opened it using poedit.
It shows this error:-

"1 Fatal error.
msgfmt: ...\..\wordpress.pot: Some header fields still have the
initial default value"

Please guide me as to how to avoid this error. Earlier, I went on
deleting the headers till the error prompt vanished. I feel it was a
bit crude. I want to know the correct way.

And I have translations ready for user interface. Only admin interface
items are remaining.

Ok, my locale is ta_IN  (Language = Tamil - a language of south India).

You can view my Tamil blog using Wordpress here:

http://kichu.cyberbrahma.com/

Thanks and regards
S.K