[wp-polyglots] Re: New build.sh script

K Suominen ksuominen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 00:10:31 GMT 2005

Ok, I won't follow up to myself after this one, I promise...

I've modified the script to work with the following slightly
differently laid out locales:

- theme files in trunk/theme, not trunk/theme/default (da_DK, eo, fa,
fr_FR, pt_BR, sr_CS)
- po file named using a hyphen: sr_CS has sr-CS.po, the script still
creates sr_CS.mo

A couple of the locales provide multiple po files, where one of them
does not include the character set in its name.  These locales should
note that this won't scale to the dist and theme directories.

- bg_BG (no dist or theme files)
- pl_PL (has theme files, which only get packaged with the "empty" charset case)

If you want to make your locales conform to the documented layout, it
is easy to do with the "svn rename" command (it works on directories,
too).

Regards,
+ Kim