[wp-polyglots] String changes and branching

Xavier Borderie xavier.borderie at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 14:22:12 GMT 2005

> I'm for promoting 1.5.1 as "The I18N Release" and forgetting about 1.5
> i18n.  1.5 has many i18n flaws.  If we simply write off 1.5 and
> encourage 1.5.1 uptake for those who need i18n, we can forget about
> branching.

I'm 100% for it, and this has been bugging me for some time. I wanted
to keep the 1.5 translation as "1.5.1-free" as possible, in order to
keep everything clean and separate. For now I haven't even considered
working on anything 1.5.1 related as what people use now is 1.5 (and
small mistakes keep being reported here and there).