[wp-polyglots] WP SVN and POT

Stefano steagl at people.it
Sun Mar 6 16:35:59 GMT 2005

Il Sun, 6 Mar 2005 17:20:51 +0200, Sakis <sakisp at gmail.com> scrive:

>Agreed with that.
>
>Something i don't understand is why some strings cannot be translated
>although been written with correct gettext syntax (__, _e)
>I've just recreated pot, parsing latest svn sources and still some of
>the messages don't accept translated string.

I got a couple of this string too.. i opened a bug on mosquito and
Ryan corrected these strings to make them works..

Usually the problem is with long strings that are put in multiple
lines on the code.

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)