[wp-polyglots] How to get into WP localization repository

meneldur meneldur at podklenbou.sk
Sun Mar 6 00:25:38 GMT 2005

Hello,
some two weeks ago I have made Slovak translation of WordPress 1.5 and I
have posted it on my page. I have also added link to WordPress Localization
page in Codex. Then another contributor moved .po file to Rosetta.

That is great, but how can I put it also to Localization repository?

Then I have another question about Rosetta. For last two days there is
System Error message after every atempt to change or even download .po or
.mo files. Is there something wrong, or I am wrong?

Juraj Kubica
http://priestor.podklenbou.sk/ (in Slovak)