[wp-polyglots] installaton and importe files are not in .pot

iwan wordpress at slebog.net
Fri Mar 4 00:18:58 GMT 2005

Would it also be possible to gettext the default database entries in
install.php?  Installing a localised package and finding e.g. the link
categories in English might look strange.

137: Blogroll
148: Uncategorized
153: Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post...
158: Hi, this is a comment...

iwan

Ar Feb 27, 2005, am 23:32, ysgrifennodd Ryan Boren: