[wp-polyglots] Repository automation proposal

Stefano steagl at people.it
Wed Mar 2 21:46:15 GMT 2005

Il Wed, 02 Mar 2005 13:08:03 -0800, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com>
scrive:

>Stefano wrote:
>> I think there should NEVER be WP core file hard-traslated, after this
>> works around the 1.5 i18n future version of WP will start on full i18n
>> version, developpers will just need to care to apply i18n function to
>> any ned string they add.
>
>Realistically the readme.html file and default theme need to be
>hard-translated.

OOPPPPS (that's not OO programming :) ) You right, and I just finished
to review the readme file yesterday, reading the post o though to
é.php files and not about it.

Ok for theme included into WP, i was referring only to the
Hard-translated WP core files and a did a mistake anyway but i can't
think to readme file as a core file, maybea cause i didn't read it
when i installed my WP  blog :)

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)