[wp-polyglots] Updating translation

Kimmo Suominen kimmo+key+wordpress.c4f53f at suominen.com
Fri Jun 3 17:59:12 GMT 2005

To update the translation for a new version, download the latest
wordpress.pot file from the i18n repository:

http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/pot/trunk/wordpress.pot

In poEdit one of the menus has the "Update from POT file" option,
which will remove old strings, add new strings, and also attempt
fuzzy translation of new and changed strings.

Then you can go ahead and fix the fuzzy ones and add translations
for the new ones.  They will be listed at the top of the strings
to translate in poEdit.

Regards,
+ Kim
--