[wp-polyglots] gettext default theme

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Sat Feb 26 16:49:16 GMT 2005

On Sat, 2005-02-26 at 12:11 +0100, Stefano wrote:
>Il Sat, 26 Feb 2005 03:11:35 -0600, Ryan Boren <ryan at boren.nu> scrive:
>
>>This theme will NOT work with 1.5.  It requires functions that are only
>>available in the subversion repository.  It is not possible to create a
>>properly localized default theme with 1.5.  The gettext theme will be
>>1.5.1 only.
>>
>>I haven't created a pot file yet.  I'll do that once the above issues
>>are addressed.
>
>We should consider the svn as a 1.5.1 version and use it for locales
>distribution or you will do an official announce about it when ready?

The gettext version of the theme should be considered 1.5.1 as well as
its pot file.

The main wordpress.pot will work with both 1.5 and 1.5.1.  I'm about to
update wordpress.pot to pick up some newly marked strings.  Since
strings were only added, not changed, the updated pot will continue to
work with 1.5.  This being the case, I don't intend to make a 1.5 branch
in the i18n repository.  Everything will remain on the trunk for the
time being.

Ryan