[wp-polyglots] new french-speaking aboard

Xavier Borderie xibe at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 18:42:13 GMT 2005

> Are there simple,
> newbie-compatible, step-by-step instructions for
> "getting started"?
>
> Xavier?

Well, while before I'd answer "go to the wiki, make
the changes you feel are needed, and I'll compile the
whole thing for everyone", now we have to take into
account that there is main repository.
I'm still gathering information about how to access
and use it (TortoiseSVN, I guess), but this being my
first step into the world of Subversion, I still can't
tell for sure (plus, I'm at work at the moment, so
unable to do much :) ).

I'm sure there's a blog post somewhere that explains
it all. All we need must be logins, I suppose...

=====
x.