[wp-polyglots] Tips for translating with Rosetta

Denis de Bernardy denis at semiologic.com
Wed Feb 16 15:24:27 GMT 2005

Hello,

I'm Denis. I'll try to help out with the French translation if I find enough
spare time.

If I may make a suggestion regarding the html entities: You might want to
not use the html entities while you translate, and do a mass find/replace
once you're done.

I've a tiny question to regexp experts: Has anyone tried to automate the
translation process using babelfish or a similar tool? Technically,
correcting a translation is faster than translating something by hand.

--
Denis de Bernardy
www.semiologic.com