[wp-polyglots] Polygots' Issues

Michel Klijmij michel at klijmij.net
Mon Aug 8 10:42:04 GMT 2005

Op ma, 08-08-2005 te 01:24 -0400, schreef Firas D.:
> It seems that, if we generalize translation to:
>
> 1) Finding things
> 2) Working with them
> 3) Submitting them once complete
>
> Most of you are fine with (2), many can manage (1), but (3) is causing
> much hair-tearing. Is that correct?

Well, it says on the Codex that one just has to subscribe to this list
and Everything Will Be Okay. I have said a few times that I have a
translation (nl_NL) and would like to have it incorporated in WordPress,
and this was greeted with deafening silence except for one response of
someone who was also dutch.

I don't mind too much, as most people seem to be able to find my site
and the relevant files, but it strengthens the idea that the WordPress
people don't really care about other languages than English.

--
Kind regards,

Michel Klijmij