[wp-polyglots] i18n issue with wp_list_pages() function (and maybe more)

Nicolás Fantino nfantino at 100px.com
Fri Apr 22 11:20:36 GMT 2005

Hi all,
    I have found a problem when passing "title_li" arg with HTML
entities to the wp_list_pages() function. If you put something like:

<?php wp_list_pages('title_li=<h2>P&aacute;ginas</h2>' ); ?> (as our
es_ES Default template)

it becomes: <h2>P (that's all it shows).

I posted it at: http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=1274 including
a really quick&dirty hack. If someone knows a better solution (sure that
there are a million), please post it in order to solve the problem
before  the 1.5.1 release, please please pleeeeease :)

Thanks in advance

N :o)))