[wp-polyglots] Re: wp-polyglots Digest, Vol 3, Issue 1

Max max at DoeNietZoMoeilijk.nl
Fri Apr 1 12:06:21 GMT 2005

On 1-apr-05, at 14:00, wp-polyglots-request at lists.automattic.com wrote:

> Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 21:51:13 +0200
> From: Michel Klijmij <michel at klijmij.net>
> Subject: [wp-polyglots] Dutch nl_NL translation
>
> Hi all,
>
> I've browsed the archives, and although there are some people
> interested
> in translating WordPress to Dutch, there seems to be no official
> effort.
> Some people (including me) have been busy translating the POT, both
> through Rosetta and offline, and the result is now finished.
>
> My questions now are:
> - What to do now with the translated po/mo file?
> - How to get all potential Dutch translators organized?

I'd say this list. =]
However, I've tried that a while ago, and had no (Dutch) response. I
also had some questions (mosty "if I don't agree with this and that
translation, what should we do?" kind of questions), but couldn't find
a way to get answers -- so at the moment, I'm not doing that much on
the translation.

> I've put all files on
> http://www.klijmij.net/~michel/index.php/wordpress-nl and modified the
> wp codex page to point to that URL.