[Wp-install] A forum post

Mr. Awesome spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 12:40:06 GMT 2007

[Mark wrote>
> http://wordpress.com/forums/topic.php?id=7114&replies=12
> This was made by  a member called 'install4free'.
> That name is admin of the project blog.
> The avatar was female.
> Tthe install4free member just got the password changed in the blog by me.
> It's essentially locked out anyone using it.
>
> Anyone know who / why that post was made? ~~]

I wouldn't have a clue, I couldn't even access the Install4Free site for how loong now!?!!!! I'm like Jeremy, I use my own "Name" to login over at the .COM if need be, or whenever..

It sure would be nice to be an installer again though, eh MichaelH? =P I've been posting more in the .ORG forums lately, and will be doing even more there now.. I just have one question though.. when you took that vote from the other installers, and most of them basically voted to keep me, why did you go against the vote anyway, and lock me out over there?

I can maybe understand the reasoning behind it though, with that losing of the moderator status deal going on, but still, like most said before.. Install4Free doesn't have any TIES or is even RELATED to the WP.org in anyway..

I suppose like some said to me though, it could be an EGO issue you were having against me.. but, I still wouldn't know.. you never reply to my email messages or on GTalk, neither does Podz (markr), or Handy..  But, whatever.. everyone is pretending like I don't exist, but only acknowledge me when they can tear me apart.. which IMHO, is just wrong!

Then they have the gonads to rip me apart even MORE on their blog's, when I go to defend myself!!!!!!! That's a bunch of B.S.. I'm not moaning for anything to be changed, because I know it won't be anyway! I'm just moaning, because it hurts that you could have done that to me!

Everyone tells me to grow up and act like an adult! It's really becoming apparent that THEY are the ones that need to do the growing up! Whatever man, if you want to be like that to me, like everyone else is.. that's fine!

I just know I never did anything wrong to you! I never would! I made mistakes in my WordPressing days, and now I'm trying to change things for the better, and do better..

No one wants to forgive and forget what I had done, but they sure as hell want me to do it for them.. Whatever.. this is saddening .. It truely is! By the way Sam, Shelly and Jeremy, a reply email is on the way!! And thanks Sam for getting me out of your Spam box lol.. ;) :)

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net