[Wp-install] I think it's time..

Michael E. Hancock mhancock at us.net
Tue Sep 26 15:33:03 GMT 2006

From: "Michael E. Hancock" <mhancock at us.net>
> From: "Aneko Studios" <shelly at anekostudios.com>
> > I also had another thought - could we mark the ones that are absolutely
> > completed with a successful installation as "approved"?
>
> I don't think you can mark them approved--won't they show up on the actual
> web-site under the post "Get in Touch"?

Sorry, I didn't finish reading what you said, "So I was thinking maybe we
could remove the ability for
comments to be displayed on the site".

That's a good question and would require input from someone able to make
changes to the theme or maybe we can get auttomatic to give us some
"credits" so we can change the theme  ;)

MichaelH