[Wp-install] I think it's time..

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 13:59:12 GMT 2006

>I am so with you spencer - please nuke some of the >unanswered because it's a pain going through all that.

Thanks for agreeing with me Samboll. =)  I have just done a few more now, but.. I'm not sure how far back to go? Should we leave those from the beginning of Aug?  I really don't like deleting other people's requests... /meaning..I don't like removing those that MichaelH, Samboll and whoever was attempting to handle, because only those people know what's going on via email with their "clients".. =)

I'd hate to remove a few of your's from the beginning of Aug, Samboll, only to find out later, that they might have finally gotten back to you, then you have no where to update "us" on what happened.. sigh.

Like, with some of my recent ones.. I'm still in contact with them, they just having host problems.. so, if someone deletes the "un-updated requests" of mine, then I wouldn't have a place to fill in my "updated" status with that client.. Well, I even have contact with some of the "older/un-updated" requests too, just..they not getting back to me right away.. sigh.. Dang hosts.. [rolls eyes].. What ya all think on that then? What dates can "we" go back too?

>Also, don't get down about the folks that don't have a clue - >hat's why they're coming to us. None of it's life and death. :>)
>Samuel samboll Bollinger

Yeah, hehe.. I understand. I don't think it's "them" that's bothering me though.. I think I'm allowing personal issues to ruin my "work/job" performances.. sigh.. Which I shouldn't be doing to start with.. but..

1) I lost ALL of the previous people's installation/backups from before, because two Sundays ago, my hard drive crashed.. and I lost *everything* sigh.. =(

2) I finally got to see a *picture* of my Third son, which I have seen person to person yet, since he was born the beginning of July.. because the EX-Mental GF is being a Bit&$ about everything sigh.. =(

I dunno....well, yeah I do know.. life just sucks.. period. =(

spencerp