[Wp-install] Times

Handy handy.solo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 15:22:18 GMT 2006

[resending as first reply went straight to podz]

Refresh my memory (again) on the notification?  How are the
"installers"notified when someone makes a request?  Does it go to this
list?

If so, then I'd think 24 or 48 would be reasonable (I might lean
towards 48 just for sanity's sake, but then again... I can understand
that folks like near-instant gratification too).