[Wp-install] pending installs

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 09:48:21 GMT 2006

> There are quite a few "pending" install requests that no one >is answering
> back to. I'd say delete them after x number of >days - if interested, they
> will get back in touch.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, but..I'd probably rather re-send them
a follow-up email first, and if they didn't reply to that one.. Delete them.
=)

> Also I agree with archiving somehow to make the list easier >to
> read/navigate.
> samboll

Yeah, I'm just not sure how that would/could be handled though.. =/  Isn't
that supposed to happen by default though, basically.. ?  I mean, after X
amount of comments listed in the moderation queue.. aren't they supposed to
fall back into a "page" of comments..?  Like, page one, page two.. so
forth.. =/

I'm not sure, because I really had too many comments posted on my blog
before lol. Is there maybe some form of plugin that would be able to help
"us" with that? I know it's on the wordpress.com site.. so, that in itself
might be a problem sigh.. I dunno.. any more thoughts maybe?

spencerp