[Wp-install] Inregards to a request, with Blog by Email..

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 04:26:41 GMT 2006

I'm not sure about this Blog by Email stuff yet, but maybe if someone has
any ideas on how to handle such a request, it would be awesome. =)

Here's a copy of the help request, from the Moderation Queue..

"Hello,
I am a PERSON who runs a non-profit for sick children from HOME and would
like to know if I qualify for your help installing WordPress on my domain.

I've been using Blogger to run 10 different Blogs and am tired of posts not
showing because all I use is "Blog by Email" and it never works right over
there.

I need to have separate Blogs on my domain and need the "Blog by Email"
fully functional to accept posts coming from different email addresses.

Please let me know if you can help! Thanks!! "

It's comment #30.. I was going to email he/she.. but just not sure on it
yet.. Anyone want to take this one, under their wing lol!?

spencerp