[wp-hackers] Splitting up the media library?

Mark Slade markandrewslade at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 23:25:07 UTC 2016

Hiya Nikola!  Thanks for the pointers.  I forged ahead a bit today and have
separated the library view into two buckets using a straight forward
pre_get_posts hook and a URL parameter to trigger it.  Next step is the
upload and edit workflow so your tips will come in handy.

I'll keep everyone posted with my results and if the concept works then
I'll write up a guide for anyone else wanting to do the same (I've come
across a few while googling around).