[wp-hackers] has anyone seen permalinks stop working with wp 4.1.2 update?

Jamie Currie jamie at wunderdojo.com
Tue Apr 21 23:51:07 UTC 2015

Just had it happen with a client site today as well. They contacted me
thinking a plugin was broken and I tracked it down to permalinks. They
didn't know when the functionality had stopped working so I wasn't able
to narrow it down to an update or something else. Sounds like this might
be the culprit though.

Jamie Currie
Founder / CEO
wunderdojo