[wp-hackers] A new lightweight documentation resource for advanced WordPress development

Frank Bueltge frank at bueltge.de
Sun Sep 14 18:38:33 UTC 2014

Hi Eric,

thanks to share with us.
To your idea of a ressources for WP Developers. But do you know the site:
http://wpgear.org/ - also a site, github repo with links for WP devs.

Liebe Grüße
Frank

__
http://bueltge.de
http://inpsyde.com
http://marketpress.com

Privat: +49 36428 169305 | Mobil: +49 170 5322053

Inpsyde GmbH, http://inpsyde.com, Mutzer Heide 3, 51467 Bergisch Gladbach
Steuernr: 204/5756/0999, Steueridentnr.: DE263849534
Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter: Heinz Rohé, HRB 65224, Amtsgericht Köln