[wp-hackers] Suggestions on gathering feedback/buy-in for plugin ideas

Philip Downer philip at manifestbozeman.com
Wed Oct 15 21:27:52 UTC 2014

I'm working on developing a plugin for a client site that I think may have some value to the WordPress community. It's purpose would be to allow a site to connect to a RETS based MLS site and import real estate listings and images into the site. I'm looking to garner feedback on the implementation and to determine whether it would be of use to others.

Can anyone suggest methods that they've used to test the waters and determine if a plugin would be of use?

Philip Downer
Office: (406) 585-9406
Cell: (406) 599-0222
Skype: manifestphil
Manifest Creative
21000 Frontage Rd., Suite #6
Belgrade, MT 59714

philip at manifestbozeman.com
http://www.manifestbozeman.com

MANIFEST: clear and obvious to the eye or mind.