[wp-hackers] Possibly not the right place for this

Daniel Fenn danielx386 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 01:30:12 UTC 2014

Just taken a quick look on line, and I found this:

Source: https://www.apachefriends.org/faq_windows.html Under "Why are
pictures and style-sheets not displayed?"

Sometimes there are problems with displaying pictures and
style-sheets. Especially if these files are located on a network
drive. In this case you can enable (or add) one if the following lines
in the file "\xampp\apache\conf\httpd.conf":

EnableSendfile off
EnableMMAP off

This problem can also be caused by programs for regulating bandwidth,
like NetLimiter.

Not sure if this the same thing though.
Regards,
Daniel Fenn