[wp-hackers] (no subject)

Robert Cummings robertcummings at live.com
Tue Oct 14 01:29:34 UTC 2014

Hello Eric, thanks for the response!
My expertise includes UI/UX design and programming but not so much Javascript. I would still consider myself a novice with JS and jQuery. I would probably be useful writing documentation or testing but even still, I wouldn't know where to begin without some guidance. Any further input would be much appreciated.
Kindly,
Robert Cummings