[wp-hackers] CSRF vulnerability in WP HTML Sitemap 1.2 (WordPress plugin)

Chris Christoff hello at chriscct7.com
Fri Mar 28 16:45:52 UTC 2014

-- Please reply above this line --

Not force existing maillist subscribers to have to setup GMail filters
to delete these posts.
--
Chris Christoff
hello at chriscct7.com
http://www.chriscct7.com [1]
@chriscct7
If you feel the need to donate, as a college student, I appreciate
donations of any amount. The easiest way to donate to my college fund
is via the donation button at the bottom of my
homepage: http://chriscct7.com/ [2]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.chriscct7.com
[2] http://chriscct7.com/

## wp-hackers at lists.automattic.com replied, on Mar 28 @ 12:43pm (AMT):

<johnbillion+wp at gmail.com>wrote:

 > > Anyone else agree? Who'd join such a list?
 > >
 > > I'll keep a tally on that too.
 > >
 > > Though I am a bit surprised at the respondents here who
*don't* want to
 > > know about vulnerable plugins they may be running...
 >

 > I think a separate mailing list would be a better idea than
posting to
 > wp-hackers, for the same reason there are separate mailing
lists and
 > separate IRC channels and separate development blogs for all
the various
 > aspects of WordPress.
 >
 > John

 I concur!

 I would certainly be open to joining that, and agree it should be
separate
 from wp-hackers.

 Dre Armeda

## wp-hackers at lists.automattic.com replied, on Mar 28 @ 12:42pm (AMT):

## wp-hackers at lists.automattic.com replied, on Mar 28 @ 12:41pm (AMT):

## wp-hackers at lists.automattic.com replied, on Mar 28 @ 12:38pm (AMT):

Anyone else agree? Who'd join such a list?

 I'll keep a tally on that too.

 Though I am a bit surprised at the respondents here who *don't* want
 know about vulnerable plugins they may be running...

 Harry

## wp-hackers at lists.automattic.com replied, on Mar 28 @ 12:37pm (AMT):

Just by way of comparison Google give you 7 days, I think 14 days is
fine. I tend to give companies 30days to have the patch out, unless
they give me a good reason to delay.