[wp-hackers] Remove wp_enqueue_style called mid-page

Dino Termini dino at duechiacchiere.it
Wed Mar 26 15:58:07 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am using a plugin that does a wp_enqueue_style mid-page, instead of
using the appropriate hook. This causes the CSS to be added to the
footer, which I would like to avoid.

Aside from contacting the plugin author, is there a way to dequeue that
style so that I can enqueue it in the header? I would like to avoid
editing the plugin's source code to comment out that line of code ;)

I've tried a bunch of combinations of actions/dequeue/deregister, to no
avail.

Thanks,
Dino.