[wp-hackers] Network Installation for multisites

Nikola Nikolov nikolov.tmw at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 12:34:24 UTC 2014

I'd say that most of the users of WordPress don't really need a multisite
network - just because it exists doesn't mean that everyone needs it. And
the philosophy of WordPress regarding options is more or less along the
lines of "each option that is offered puts the decision on the user - which
makes it less user-friendly".

So if you want to have a network you will look it up and do it yourself.